- 350g butter
- 100g condensed milk or sweetened creamer
- 510g plain flour / all purpose flour
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 egg yolk +1tsp milk, for egg wash
- 700g Pineapple filling (homemade or store-bought)
1. Cream butter and condensed milk till light.
2. Add in egg yolk one at a time, and beat until combine.
3. Mix in flour, mix till become a soft and not sticky dough.
4. Roll pineapple filling into ball (8g each) and roll dough into ball (10g each).
5. Flatten a piece of dough and place a piece of the roll pineapple filling in the middle. Bring the edges of the dough together and press lightly to seal. Roll it in between your palms to shape it into a roll.
6. Cut few lines on the pineapple balls to create pineapple pattern, apply egg wash with a brush.
7. Bake in preheated oven at 165C (or 330F) for 25mins or till golden brown.
8. Cool completely before storing.