- Tried the honey hot wings version and it’s way too sweet and non-spicy for me despite adding a lot more hot wings sauce. Will go for the traditional hot wings next time.
- I used a matcha syrup instead of lemon syrup
- 100ml hot water, 20g sugar, 1 tsp matcha powder
- For the chocolate glaze, I used 95g of bitter chocolate chips and 30g of oil. This was a bit too liquid so I might use less oil next time
- The chocolate taste was overpowering and the cake did not taste much like matcha despite me changing the lemon syrup to a matcha syrup
- I will try a matcha buttercream and matcha white chocolate glaze next time
Tried recipe from http://smittenkitchen.com/blog/2009/11/creamed-spinach/
Spinach was delicious! I would add salt, pepper, garlic powder and more nutmeg for taste.